Where to find Chanel in Atlanta, GA

1. I would like to know where to shop for Chanel handbags in Atlanta as I will be going there for a conference in the beginning of February. I have never been there and I am going there from Toronto. I will be staying at Hilton Atlanta on Courtland Street for my 4 day conference. I am assuming I will get something as they probably have a better selection than Toronto and perhaps slightly cheaper.

So if you can provide me with any information regarding where the hotel is situated if it's close to the shopping district or which stores I should go in. Is there a NM nearby? I don't mind taking transportation or cab as long as I can get to the chanel handbags. I am hoping to get a wallet, not sure what the collection is like and a handbag if I see something since Toronto was so low on their selection before Christmas. I really like the lady braid satchel/tote but heard they were sold out for a while.

Any suggestions, instructions, thoughts or contacts of stores you know of, please let me know. All information is appreciated, thank you in advance.:smile: Can't wait to be there, i will shop till i drop...things are so much cheaper in the States. btw, I know this is not about chanel, but if you also know where Prada is, that would be great, those are my 2 favorite brands. Thanks.

2. You can purchase Chanel bags and RTW at NMs and Saks in Atlanta. NM is located at 3393 Peachtree Road NE at Lenox Square. Saks is also located on Peachtree Road, 3440, at Phipps Plaza. Both shopping centers are across the street from each other. You can take Marta (train) from where you are, which is downtown, to the Lenox stop and walk to both malls.

3. thanks Savannah, i'll jot the info down.

4. If you do go to the designer handbags at NM Atlanta, look for Dennis. He's very helpful. Hope you have a fun trip!