Where to eat in South Beach Miami?

1. So im going to Miami for the July 4th weekend with a group of friends. I've been to Sobe every year but it's the first time for most of my friends. Are there any great restaurants/bars in South Beach Miami??? I'd love to hear some recommendations. :idea:
  2. For a simple eat I love the News Room Cafe. What kind of food are you looking for??

That sounds like an amazing time!!! Lotion up... it's hot!!
  3. Lincoln Road is my favorite place to hang out. I go to SoBe 2X a year and I always eat at Next (all kinds of food - killer outdoor patio) and Spris (fab thin crust pizza). You can walk up and down the street and pick a restaurant as well. There are tons of restaraunts to choose from and the people watching is fun. Have a great time!:flowers:
  4. China Grill - the best !!!!!!!!
  5. blue door at the Delano,Casa Lario on Ocean Drive, Ola, and many, many more, let us know budget and type of food and those of us who live here will give you suggestions.....have a great trip!
  6. Touch on Lincoln Road is fabulous!
    Tantra has the most delicious Lamb Chops and martinis!
    Barton G is a scene and the food is fantastic!
    Prime 112 is the hot spot lots of celebs and the food is pretty good.
    You can pm me for any clubs to get your "ki ki" on!!
  7. Thanks for all the recommendations, guys... I'll try those places.:amuse:
  8. What about Ta-boo? I thought I heard somewhere that place is supposed to be pretty good. I'm going to be in the Miami area around July 13 and I am also looking for good restaurants/bars/ shopping.
  9. The best restaurant IMO in South Beach is Wish in The Hotel on Collins.
  10. NOBU! Or Red Room (a red walled bar) in the Shore Club.
  11. I think Ta-boo is in Palm Beach just in case you wanted to know!