Where to buy the Trevi PM now?

I just called 866 for trevi pm and of course nothing is available, put me on the waitlist as backorder... does it ever pop up on Elux? I'd like to save some Tax since there will be price increase soon ...

I just got an email saying they've received trevi. so you should try to call 866 number and put you on waitlist through them. I think what they do is they search if any of stores has that item and ship it from there. bad thing is you can't see in person which doesn't matter to me because my store is like 3 hours away. Good luck! Hopefully mine is not a returned item.

OK I walked into the 5th Ave store today. I asked if they still had it, and they had just gotten one. Thats it. They got one Trevi. It seems as if they were limited edition or something. I know they are not, but why would they ship such few quantities. Anyway, I am a proud Trevi PM owner now. Yay!!!!!!!

Congrats to you too!!!
I know that there are many people on wait list for this bag. But are the wait lists store-specific? I mean if there was someone on a wait list how come we both got it just by walking in? It makes no sense, I'm not complaining, just wondering.

Congrats to you too!!!
I know that there are many people on wait list for this bag. But are the wait lists store-specific? I mean if there was someone on a wait list how come we both got it just by walking in? It makes no sense, I'm not complaining, just wondering.

I guess these two stores didn't have a waitlist for the Trevi pm. Waitlists are store specific, I believe.

I got a phone call from FL saks LV boutique today, they told me there was one Trevi pm available for me. I have been on the waitlist for only 2 weeks. I am so excited about it. Can't wait to get my new purse.