Where to buy sunglasses?

1. Ladies, what are some good reliable websites that sell sunglasses? Other than sunglasshut I don't know where else to look.
    Thanks.:smile:

2. bluefly, Neiman Marcus, Saks and eluxury...other than that, I wouldn't really trust any other websites that claim to sell "designer" sunglasses

3. You can try these sites they have very cute sunglasses and designer ones at that.

Eluxury.com
    bluefly.com

4. I wish I could buy some online, but I have to try them on.

5. solstice or try your optometry. my optometrist offers to order me sunglasses at cheaper prices than the malls =)

6. my optometrist gives me 25% off retail for most brands since i order my contacts there anyways... and they can also order stuff from catalogs that they dont have in stock

7. do not buy from sunglassexpo.com , its the same owner of decormyeyes.com!!!

8. i only use www.shipmyshades.com -prices are great, customer service is amazing, delivery really fast-free shipping, price match + extra $5 off for tpf members!

9. shipmyshades.com
    reliable, great selection, and fast and free shipping!

just got new marc jacobs sunnies from shipmyshades!
    i def. suggest it!

10. Any decent sellers for designer sunglasses on eBay? I rather not use cc and looking for some great deals. I really want fendi sunnies.