Where to buy pearls?

1. Looking for great online sources for quality pearls. Any ideas? Thanks:confused1:

2. i bought mine off BlueNile. I love them and you can usually find coupon codes online too!

3. Mikimoto pearls are great. And I believe in some Department stores if you open a credit card, discounts apply on them as well.

4. I've never bought from Pearl Paradise but I hear they are good. There's even a 15% coupon. I believe it's pp2007.

5. Also check overstock.com and smartbargains.com for deals. However, every pearl is different so IMO it is best to see them in person if you are particular about the condition of your jewelry when purchased.

6. I recommend American Pearl -- they are based in NYC. I have a really nice south sea pearl pendant from them.

7. I love Tiffany pearls. They have a great selection from very affordable to the tens of thousands. If you live anywhere near San Francisco and can get into the Gift Center, the jewelry mart has them wholesale.

8. pearloutlet.com has great deals

9. Thanks y'all! I love mixing strands and sizes of pearls. But I need more...:yes: