Where to buy Moncler?

Most of Made in Bulgarian Moncler are really come out from Factory. They have around Small 15 factory that Tailor Moncler in Bulgaria.
Maybe that what you both is made in china and that guy is selling as real , who know! :smile:

But, what I would love is a Tivoli jacket which is an older style that I saw on Victoria Beckham. The Tivoli looks similar to Clair but is more fitted, slim, and feminine. Does anyone know if Moncler reproduces older styles by any chance or recommend a slimmer fitting style? Thank you.

As a matter of fact, they do sometimes reproduce older styles. However, I assume that they only reproduce styles that were top sellers. I have also seen the pics of Victoria Beckham wearing the yellow Tivoli and it looked great, but I've seen only 1 other Tivoli in reality, and I've seen quite a lot of Moncler jackets. So I guess it's doubtful whether they will bring it again, and if so, it could take some years. Check out their homepage in July when the new collections will be uploaded!

TOOOM . YES MY BUTTONS ARE SILVER ALUMINUM LOOK , THEY COME OUT FROM FACTORY . AND LET YOU KNOW that if you buy a Ghana vest with small bag with replacement buttons on a good price for 100 usd , its really big fake , because all china made they have small bag with replacement buttons and some small book :smile:
Mine jacket are comming out from factory and i dont have such thinks as small bag with replacement buttons or Tags . thats why i get them on good price and sell them on good price .

Well, I am not convinced on this. Since so many fakes and apparently 2nd class models from Bulgaria around, one almost has no chance but to sell an authentic jacket for a very low price too. :faint:

Hi Tom. I am interested on your take on my observation of the colors on the fabric hanger. You have many Moncler's and I am interested to know if any of your coats have the same pattern as the one shown or are all yours just the opposite? I wonder...:confused1:

Hi Webhawk,

I've checked my jackets, the older model don't have that fabric hanger, but those who have it: blue is always on the left, and right is on the red. I wasn't too clearly visible in the picture, but it could also be that the hanger was turned around its own axe 180 degrees and therefore looked like it was wrong....

Hi Webhawk,

I've checked my jackets, the older model don't have that fabric hanger, but those who have it: blue is always on the left, and right is on the red. I wasn't too clearly visible in the picture, but it could also be that the hanger was turned around its own axe 180 degrees and therefore looked like it was wrong....
Or it was a fake....LOL :smile:

As a matter of fact, they do sometimes reproduce older styles. However, I assume that they only reproduce styles that were top sellers. I have also seen the pics of Victoria Beckham wearing the yellow Tivoli and it looked great, but I've seen only 1 other Tivoli in reality, and I've seen quite a lot of Moncler jackets. So I guess it's doubtful whether they will bring it again, and if so, it could take some years. Check out their homepage in July when the new collections will be uploaded!

Hi Tom,

I love your informative site...in fact that's where I identified the Tivoli jacket. I think you're right about them reproducing only very popular older styles, so I went ahead and ordered a new yellow and black style.

I saw a dark navy, almost blue inkish black Everest(?) on a man and it looked fantastic on him! I bet you have one of these, too. I didn't know about Moncler when I saw his jacket, but knew it was very high-end due to unusual color, shine and stitching. I couldn't stop looking at it, and knew I had to have one...now three, I think I might have the Moncler Bug!

Thanks for the reply.

By the way do you or anyone else here know which is the most popular women's style?

By the way do you or anyone else here know which is the most popular women's style?
If I were to guess, I would think Claire and Badia. When I was looking for Monclers at Barneys and other online retailers, those 2 seemed to be the quickest to go. I have a Claire and love the way it fits. Badia has a similar fit but with a hood. I've also seen a couple photos of celebrities wearing these 2 styles.

Hi! May be it is difference between women and men jackets?????

Hi,
I mainly got mens jackets, but there was also one women's jacket which had the colors of the hanger that way. But as already mentioned, it wasn't really clearly visible for me on the picture whether the blue part was left or right. Otherwise the jacket looked authentic, did YOU buy it?

I love your informative site...in fact that's where I identified the Tivoli jacket. I think you're right about them reproducing only very popular older styles, so I went ahead and ordered a new yellow and black style.

I saw a dark navy, almost blue inkish black Everest(?) on a man and it looked fantastic on him! I bet you have one of these, too.

Thanks for your comments, glad you like my homepage, someone recently told me that it was like a Moncler-Wikipedia which is quite a compliment. :wlae:

Yes, in fact I do own an Everest jacket, but not the model of this season, bought mine in January 2006, light blue ouside and red inside, very nice. Seems to be one of the more successful models and therefore has been reproduced again. :tup:

My guess of the most popular women's style jacket is also the Badia and the Claire, the Meina coat was also quite successful.

I would trust that the designer brands from Ssense are authentic. They appear to fit in with the rest of the upper class retailers like Neimann, Barneys, Saks, etc.

The price should tell you alot. The fake ones are usually sold for a price that's "too good to be true".

:shrugs::okay:
cool that you all like moncler - i fell in love this fall with those jackets but its difficult to find one even here in europe - they don't have a lot of shops and everything is sold quickly..
i'll try my luck this weekend

mon-claiiiireeeeee :smile:
I love these jackets also they are so soft, shiny and warm and look amazing so I recently purchased my first moncler down jacket on an eBay store, it’s a shiny navy everest down jacket which cost quite a lot and seems its 100% authentic (and it says made in Bulgaria on the label.)

I agree you have to be very careful when buying on eBay; you have to know what to look for, I asked the seller quite a few questions about the jacket and checked out and read the sellers feedback comments which were all a 100% positive which is all stated under meet the seller section.

He also supplied several photos of the jacket, labels, zipper and buttons which said lampo on the zipper, fiocchio Italy on the buttons and the labels and logos were all the right colours and in the right places.

My only problem is I am too embarrassed to wear it in public. I was told by a female friend that it looks ridicules on me and that she would feel very embarrassed for me if she new I was going to wear a shiny down jacket like this it in public. She said it’s to shiny and feminine looking on me and that she has only seen girls wearing shiny moncler down jackets she says shiny down jackets are ok and fashionable for girls to wear, but certainly not guys.
I don’t know what to do, I don’t have the confidence to wear it now, and I think I would feel very embarrassed and self-conscious now in front of people at what they might say or think of me if they saw me in this shiny down jacket. Is she right should I listen to what she said and sell it, or should I ignore her comments? has anyone got any advice for me?.

Well, my advice is to ignore what your friend says.

Fact is that Moncler makes shiny jackets also for men, and they for sure don't make them to make us men feel embarrassed when we wear these jackets.
Basically, it's like with everything in live - take whatever item (a car for example) and ask 100 people whether they like it or not. Some will tell you yes and others will tell you no.

That's the way it is, also with your friend. It's her personal opinion that shiny jackets are for women only, fair enough. But that's not a global opinion. My advise is not to wear the shiny jacket when you go out with her as she apparently feels embarrassed, however, if you go out with somebody else or all alone, just wear it. From my personal experience, I only can tell that if I move around at crowded places, I see many men and women where I think that they are dressed nicely, and others where I think: "yuk" :throwup: However, it's just a matter of seconds I see them, I won't tell them and they wouldn't notice..... so no worries, but YOU have to feel comfortable at the end....