Where to buy Lesportsac Weekender bags at good price?

1. hi all! I'm looking to buy a large weekender lesportsac bag and i was wondering if there are any places that I can buy them cheaper. I don't really care whether the design is old as long as it's not dowdy.. kwim? could u find them in marshall's? century 21? outlets? any macy's sales?

thanks everyone! really appreciate it!
  2. I have seen them recently at Filene's basement
  3. thank you penli88! which filene's basement do u go to?
  4. You can also try Nordstrom Rack if they have one in your area. I have seen the regular LeSportsac bags there.
  5. ive seen some at century 21 in the city.
  6. You can also call the store at Woodbury Commons and they will ship it to you.
  7. I got mine at TJ Maxx for $25!
  8. ooohh.. century 21 and woodbury commons sounds great! :smile: by the way, how much will they charge shipping at woodbury commons and how much do they turn out? thank you!!!!
  9. They had them on sale last weekend at Macy's in Northern Cali last weekend. It was on sale for 25% off regular price and then take an additional 40% off the sale price. Not sure if the sale is still going on though.
  10. Filene's basement in NYC on 79th Street
  11. thanks dear!

ooh... the macy's sale was crazy! how i wish i had asked this last week!
  12. Thank you everyone! My mom was able to buy me one at century 21! :smile: It's this one:

has anyone seen any tote or shoulder bag with this print? Now im looking to get a matching shoulder bag. :smile: they didn't have one there anymore... :sad: