where to buy Gucci

1. Hello ladies,

Do you guys know any reputable websites or sellers on eBay that sells authentic gucci? I'm looking for a discount, can't afford retail price. thank you!!!!

2. Try the Gucci outlets, some great prices there. I believe there are 3 or 4, there are some threads with this info.

3. There are 3 Gucci outlets. In Cabazon, CA one in NY and one in NJ. They charge $10.00 for shipping. But all sales are final.

Also Bluefly.com sells real Gucci @ 20% off and if you go over to the Deals and Steals forum there are lots of additional coupons. They have a good return policy.

Good Luck

4. Has anyone purchased from Moda Belle? Are there any other online reputable discounters of authentic Gucci handbags? I'd love to get a Joy Medium Boston Bag in beige/ebony and have found mostly replicas online. There is one offered on Moda Belle's website but not sure if they are trustworthy. Thanks in advance.

5. Stay away from Moda Belle - they sell fakes!!!!!!!!! Follow only the above PFer's advice!!

6. Thanks for the reply. Do you know if any of the Macy's stores sell Gucci bags? I have a gift card and it would save me some $$. I am looking for a Joy Medium Boston Bag in beige/cocoa/ebony.

7. you can sometimes find Gucci at the Saks off fifth outlets and the last call Neiman Marcus outlets.

8. hello, knew outlet for gucci in Europe? thanks

9. no, fake!!! :nono:

10. Outlets, Last Call NM, Off the 5th, or wait for them to go on sell at Neiman Marcus or Saks Fifth (I bought a hobo on sell for $350 at Saks)

11. oh was the sale online or at the store ?