Where to buy Chanel online?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I'm very new here and I am trying to purchase a Chanel bag online. I live in La and the Saks Store here kind of sucks. I'm really not to keen on where to buy Chanel online. Please help am I missing something? I went to the Chanel website. :confused1:
  2. I've read Chanel doesn't have authorized online vendors... your best bet is to order over the phone from a boutique/NM/Saks/etc. or try e-bay.
  3. they do not have any online service....u have to get it directly from the store or call to purchase it as mentioned by the above pfer. If not, try on eBay or consignment shops.
  4. Thank you lotusflwr, I thought I was doing something wrong. I'm really looking forward to getting my Chanel for my birthday.
  5. Do you all know of any good eBay sellers I'm really chicken with that kind of stuff.
  6. If you find a purse that you like on ebay, you can post it in the Authenticate This forum and they will help you figure out if it's real or not.
  7. yup! The gals are just so smart:tup:
  8. Yep, there's always ebay. Bluefly also has some Chanel, but their selection recently has just been awful. Before that though they often had bags (sometimes really nice leather ones too).
  9. I forgot, Bag Borrow Or Steal also sells authentic Chanel bags online when they have their outlet sales.
  10. lots of threads about this topic.
    Please do a search and visit our Chanel Shopping Forum.
    Thanks! :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.