Where to buy Carlos Falchi??

1. Does anyone know where to buy Falchi online. I'm specifically looking for the Small Doctor's Bag. Thanks!!
  2. Sorry, it's me again - thepursestore has this bag called the Rivit bag (in white) but it looks awfully similar to the small doctor's bag:

ON SALE! $315

Edited: Small Doctor's bag (avocado) is on sale :smile:
  3. Thank you so much - I saw some of those. I really want the small doctor's bag in the brown or cream and would love to find it on sale!!
  4. Well, loriw, if you're not in too much of a hurry to buy the bag (and are busy), I'll do some browsing and see if there are any Carlos F small doctor bags on sale (in cream or brown) :biggrin:
  5. No hurry at all - thank you SO very much!
  6. Nice work, shushopn :biggrin:
  7. I have the small doctors bag is both cream and black. I bought them both from theBagshop. They are awesome bags!
  8. Zappos.com carries Carlos Falchi bags, in the Zappos Couture section.
  9. I don't know if they carry that specific bag, but Homeshopping network.com, and Nordstom has Falchi also. I have a Falchi. I love it he makes beautiful bags.
  10. could you post a photo of the bag you want?
  11. neimanmarcus.com has some falchi.
  12. check out these babies on www.vivianmendal.com not under collection, but under "Vivian's friends" you will find some fabulous Falchi there. Especially that red python piece.