Where to Buy Bumble & Bumble?????

1. I don't live near any salons that carry Bumble and Bumble products.

Does anyone know of any reputable online stores that carry it?

I saw Bumble & Bumble products at CVS, but very iffy about purchasing...:sad:

Thanks!

2. most salon products say on the bottle not guaranteed if not purchased from salon (something like that). but if theres an online boutique go for it.

3. ^^^ They sell it on drugstore.com. Also have seen products at Bath & Body Works, Trader Joe's & Target.

4. Do you know of any online hair salon/supply stores that sell it?

5. Another vote for Drugstore.com. I buy stuff from them all the time!

6. I don't know any but heres their website I would try contacting them and ask them for good online store. http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/
    good luck

7. Hi,

I am thinking of buying BB shampoo and conditioner, but I am lost...:confused1:

I have fine, highlighted medium long hair and was looking at BB 'gentle'.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance ;)

8. Go with the Gentle -- that will be the best for your hair - esp. for highlighted hair, its great and what i use too!!

9. amazon.com!

10. This weekend I went to a local salon and actually found B&B products there! I purchased the gentle shampoo and the rich conditioner and thikening spray.

And I'm soo happy, I normally have to wash my hair everyday, but now I can skip a day!! Yeah!!!:tup::yahoo:

11. Thanks,

I'll go with "gentle" shampoo. Drugstore.com had some of the BB on sale 20% off.

12. Amazon.com sells some of their stuff too.