Where on earth have you taken your MJ?

1. Hi Ladies,

I thought it would be fun to know about places that you visited with your MJ bags? Here is a pic of me in a small local market in Tucuman, Argentina. My bag looks cute, don't you think?
  2. cute thread! both you and your bag look adorable!

i don't have any pictures (i hate being in pics), but i recently took my stam to bangkok, thailand. thailand is humid enough as it is, but i swear i was sweating more because of the extra energy i had to expend carrying that bag with its heavy chain.

3. Thank you!! That is so hilarious! After reading your comment I will think twice about bringing one of my babies to a hot weather area. :p
  4. What a good idea for a thread! I wish I could participate but I haven't travelled much this last year other than around Texas. That's not very exciting. :biggrin:

Can't wait to see more pics!
  5. I took mine to New York (MJ largeMP) to visit her relatives at the MJ Store on Mercer Ave!!:party:
  6. I bought my first MJ bag in January of this year so I haven't many chances to travel with them yet. The only places I've been with my MJs are San Francisco (to visit my brother), Tucson (to visit my parents), and Florida. :sad:

I can't wait to take a few of my babies with me to the Caymans and Mexico in the future though. :graucho:
  7. i've only taken my bag around socal and up to SF. i wasn't brave enough to bring it to japan (b/c i had no clue how clean my bag would stay traipsing around since it's ivory) or hawaii (due to the high sweating/humidity factor).
  8. The emerald Venetia to the caves near Mount St. Helens in WA state. I've sold it since. :sad:

9. Both sound like great destinations for your babies!!!

10. Did you get her any little sister? :graucho:

11. Wow Melly, I didn't realize you hadn't bought your MJ bags until this year. You have such an awesome MJ bag family and you're such an MJ expert already! :yes: Did you know about MJ bags before you bought your first one or were you a complete newbie like I was a year ago?
  12. Melly is a fast learner for sure! She's gotten a lot of great deals. Smart shopping!

Here's my bag when I took it to Vietnam last December. It's my Polina - the only bag I knew I wouldn't need to worry about getting dusty and tossed around heavily. This is me praying at my grandparents altar in the house my mother grew up in. It looks like I know what I'm doing, but in honesty, I had no idea what to do!
  13. ^^Oh thithi, I love that pic. So special!
  14. Great thread pato!! I love your Venetia, is it washed rose? TDF! That churro is making me hungry. It looks delicious.
  15. Let's see, I've taken my MJ bags to the exotic world known as "Tar-zhay" and a la grocery store!!! :roflmfao:

I haven't gone on many trips with my MJ's as you can tell!