Where oh where did Balanciaga go???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was sooo excited to get on here and brag about the new Bbag I got yesterday. I'm kinda bummed now that the thread is closed for maintenance. Anyways, I got the cutest hobo ever. It's bright red with gold hardware. It's my first Bbag and I am as proud as can be. Just had to share!!
  2. Very pretty! Balenciaga should be back Monday or Tuesday :smile:
  3. congrats!!
  4. Wow that bag looks great - can't wait until the BBag forum is back up and runny to see more photos of it.
  5. Beautiful! CONGRATS!
  6. oh congrats!!! what a beautiful bag, Red is so hot!!!show us more pics!!!
  7. Now I never go to the Balenciaga section, so I am thrilled they were down for maintenance because I got to share your joy in a gorgeous bag that I would never have seen otherwise! Congratulations on a very hot bag.
  8. Congrats and don't worry it will be back before you know it and it will be even better!!:yahoo:
  9. I second Miss Sooky's response - nice to see your beautiful BBag! I'm starting to look at them, but ... living vicariously is best for me right now...
  10. The bag is STUNNING!!!!!!:nuts: Love it!!!!:love::love::love:
  11. Really gorgeous, congratulations:yahoo::yahoo:
  12. Congrats Christy! Your new hobo is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics! :yahoo:
  13. I really love it! I just got a red vermillion city - love that red!! Congrats!!
  14. Wow, she is GORGEOUS! Congrats!!:yahoo:
  15. Very pretty! Be sure and post modeling pics in the Bal section when it's back up! Congrats!! :tup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.