Where is your comfort level price point?

1. Thank you. :smile:

2. I'm with ya on that!! $200 is my preferred stopping point. The most I've spent on a bag (Coach) was about that-because of a PCE discount. I guess a Holy Grail bag that is vintage and rare (Bonnie Cashin) I'd spend a lot more for if I really really were financially prepared/saved up for it.

3. I'd have to say about $1000. I have bags over that but thats just a comfortable point for me.

4. I'll say $2K BUT only because I buy just one in a year. That said, I very recently went way over the threshold - but that is definitely a one-off (and hubby offered to pay for half of it :shame:smile:

5. 600-700 euro:smile: u can mostly buy a good design n style in the outlet n it doesn't hurt me much:smile:

6. For me it's about $500. Anything more than that and I have to really think about it, and I usually talk myself out of it, LOL.
    But I've found some great bags on sale worth a lot more.

7. I'd have to say $1500 is max what I can spend.But if it a little over thats ok too lol

8. I´m embarrassed to admit that.

9. $350.00. But, I'm a bargain hunter and somewhat insane. I will stalk out a bag until I can buy it for 70-80% below retail. Oh, and it's important to note that I don't mind if the bag used or damaged. For the right price, I can afford to have it repaired or even dyed.

Right now I'm stalking out a (1) metallic large Jimmy Choo, a (2) Red, Blue & Green Roberta Di Camerino Bowler bag, and (3) the Kate Spade Kennedy. I'll let you know if/when I find them and for how much.

10. Hello bargain twin!! ^^. :smile:

11. Triplets!!! :smile: :ghi5:

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. So far $900. My next bag might be more like $1200. I only buy one per calendar year.

14. About 2000. Methinks.

15. $500 for a premier designer leather bag; up to $800 if for an exotic.