Where is the UPS Guy?!!! ARGH!!!!!

1. I ordered a Truffle City a week ago from BalNY and I feel like I've been waiting for it forever. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    Because of the holiday, there was no UPS service on Saturday so I think that is making things take longer.:cursing: I'm dying here!!! :hysteric: Here's what I have coming...:love: :love:

trufflecity.jpg
  2. :drool: :love: Well WOW!!! That is a gorgeous bag. It looks light, almost like argyle. I should have gotten a truffle. I could still get a truffle. :graucho: I need an intervention. I can't stop buying bbags. :sweatdrop:

3. :drool: I'm dying with you!! That bag is gorgeous! He's probably just running behind...I'd be at the door waiting to pounce on him when he gets there!! :nuts:

4. congrats on your new truffle b-bag GT, i hope the UPS guy hurries!!! :wlae:

5. :yes: Beautiful Bag!! I have this color and I loveeeee it!!!

6. :drool: gawd, that is so pretttttttyyy...congrats! Call Balenciaga and see if you can get a tracking number, then you can stalk your package on UPS website until it arrives, it's probably "Out for Delivery" :rolleyes:

7. and because you're waiting and waiting your house will be his LAST stop. But it sure feels like Christmas when you get that box in your hand!

8. that is one gorgeous truffle city! :love:

9. Well? Is he there yet?? :search:

10. Thanks, guys!! I'm sure the flash is making it look lighter than it really is. I think the SA, Sarah, picked a good one!

tick tock, tick tock....

11. What a great bag.

HURRYHURRY it hurts to wait so long.

Good luck i hope it arrived already.

FX:drool:

12. Oooooo, pretty! Hurry up, UPS man!

13. tick-tock tick-tock...
    i hate waiting too...

can't wait till it comes!

14. It's here!!! It's gorgeous! PIcs when I calm down...

15. ACK, congrats GT, i'm sooooooooooooo excited for you :yahoo:...it's so great having you here in the b-bag forum :wlae: