?? Where is the datecode ??

1. On your Josephine?

2. i don't have one, but that is a good question on 2 separate eBay auctions I saw the date code in two different areas - I would move this to the authenticate section, I know someone there can advise you....I'd like to know myself, I have been eyeing the solid BLUE Josephine lately.

3. [​IMG]
    One auction I saw it here and then another auction I found it located below:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

okay, and if that isn't enough on another auction I found it here....Hmmm, I wonder?

5. I just called the LV store and the lady told me there is no specific location for the datecode.

6. Ah, so it must be the decision of the location where the bag is made? Interesting, thanks for checking!

7. I thought SA's weren't supposed to reveal the location of date codes? :confused1: Or is is just not telling the customer how to decipher them? :shrugs:

8. She didn't give me a location... just told me that the location varies. I should of asked if even though the location varies would it always be under a flap or is it possible for the datecode to be stamped under the zipper like in the last pic.:s

9. She didn't give me a location... just told me that the location varies. I should of asked if even though the location varies would it always be under a flap or is it possible for the datecode to be stamped under the zipper like in the last pic.:s
    I just called another store.. and they said the same thing that I would have to bring it in for them to look at.

10. Ok... I finally took the bag in for authentication and the SA swore the bag was real... he said that on Josephine's the datecodes were placed on the leather sorrounding the zipper... like in the second pic on this thread...