where is my bowler :(

1. so i rushed home from work today all excited because fedex tracking says that my bowler arrived yesterday...

i run to my mailbox and found the lovely yellow slip that tells me that the receiving room in my apartment has signed and received my package...

i happily run to the receiving room...and guess what...no box for me...we checked the book...there was my name...no signature beside it, meaning on one has picked it up yet...

i even went into the room where they kept all the packages to make sure that they didnt just miss it...and it wasnt there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the lady finally told me to check back tomorrow because the person who signed for me was not in when i got there....

so my fingers are crossed and i just gotta wait patiently till i return home from work tomorrow...I WANT MY BAG SO BADLY!!! why does this always happen to our favorite stuff :shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs: !!!

i had to spill to my pf'ers cuz only you guys will understand the anxiety :hysteric: attacks i am going through!!! thanks for listening!

2. I just wish you can get it safely. I am soo scared of those package lost story. But good thing is there is someone signed the package for you. Good luck and post pics when you have it!.

:yes:

3. eeek, I hope everything turns out ok!.
    I hate the suspense of like waiting till my birthday to open a present, so I cant even imagine what you are like hahaha.
    I hope it turns up ok!

4. oh AGONY!!!!!!
    Keep us updated!

5. Oh no . Somebody signed for it ? That means it is out of fedex's hands .

Do you have security cameras in your lobby ? I'd request a private screening ASAP .

6. Yikes!!!:wtf: I'm anxious for you. Please keep us updated and best of luck!

7. I hope everything turns out alright! That must be the worst feeling!

8. Oh thats terrible...dont worry you should be with your bag shortly!!!

We are all anixous to see it too! I'm sure your bag is waiting for you somewhere safe :smile:

9. hi guys! i sure hope so...im not worried about someone stealing it since the receiving room signed for it...and i got the yellow slip...but its just so odd that its GONE!!! and ive had numerous things sent to me...but of course...the most expensive ones often go missing...i hope i find it soon so i can post pics for you guys!!!

10. Oh no!! I hope that you get your package tomorrow. You can call Fedex and find out what name was used to sign for the package if you want to make sure it was the person at the receiving room.

11. 0o0o0 what kind of BOWLER did ya get??? i cant wait to see pics!!!

12. Oh!!! That would my worst purse nightmare..okay maybe getting mugged is my very worst nightmare...
    But a package being 'lost'...argh!!
    Keep us posted!!

13. Paging jacquelinez! Where is your Bowler? I'm praying you got it!!

14. HEY GUYS!!!! I FOUND MY BOWLER!!! I WENT TO THE RECEIVING ROOM AGAIN AND THE BOX WAS RIGHT THERE!!! I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED -- BUT IM GLAD THINGS TURNED OUT!!

sorry

15. HEY GUYS!!!! I FOUND MY BOWLER!!! I WENT TO THE RECEIVING ROOM AGAIN AND THE BOX WAS RIGHT THERE!!! I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED -- BUT IM GLAD IT SHOWED UP!!!
    sorry for the caps but i am just way too happy and excited!!! :love: :love: :love: and it is truly beautiful...

i got the goatskin metallic black but i have to agree with roey that its not really metallic-y at all! its perfect...and i dont think we will have problems with the metallic feel wearing off...

i love this bag guys!!! thanks roey again for finding this gorgeous bag for me...its such a beauty hehe...i was kinda shocked at how its bigger and stiffer than in pictures...

and like you guys said...its hard to wear it on your shoulder...it fits on me but i feel like im crushing the bag -- what do you guys think? but other than that...its PERFECT!!! :wlae: ! ill post pics tomorrow!!!