Where is Hermes, New York?

1. OK, so I know it's 691 MAdison Ave...but what is that near? I have a map, with no numbers on Madison...can anyone tell me what other streets it's near?:shrugs:

2. It's near East 61st GF (per DH sitting here)

3. Thanks!

4. OH MY! If DH is correct, that's dangerous....I seem to be staying very close by.............uh oh......

5. LOL! It's okay, I told DH to book my Paris hotel as close as possible to the mothership (unbeknownst to my unsuspecting mother).

6. He, he...we're a bit naughty! Actually, I book the hotel without even knowing where Hermes was, so it must be fate...or a sign.....

7. It's on the northeast corner of East 62nd and Madison Ave. Have fun, GF!!

8. The Hermes store is close to a lot of great places, Chanel, Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany, Manolo Blahnik and the list could go on.....All these store are within 3 blocks of each other. Not far to walk, walking crosstown is a long walk, ie between Madison and Lexington (Bloomingdales is on Lex - Park Avenue is between both of them. Walking from 57th st. to 61st will take less than 3 minutes. Hope that helps.

9. chloe is a few blocks north. as is prada. chanel is close. Barneys is across the street. its pretty fab location wise. you'll see the beacon from a mile away with the horse on the roof. [the heavens will part and the angels will sing.]

now i kind of want to go to Hermes and then to a museum.

10. Fate....totally fate.

11. You're in a good part of town GF!!!! Never fear.....the mothership awaits!!!!!

....um.....and Louboutin and Blahnik and Chloe and Bergdorf and ....and....and......

12. and......Vuitton......and.......Dior!

13. ..........12 blocks from Payard..............

14. man....I'm in BIG trouble....well....the credit card is, anyway...!!!!

15. LOL! Just make sure to hit Hermes FIRST!