Where is aunt flo??? Baby on the way? AHHHHH!

1. I am seriously freaking out right now. I am 12 days late for my period, and I'm absolutely terrified. There could be a possibility that I am pregnant. I am on birth control, but about a month ago, I got sick (stomach bug) and threw up in the middle of the day, about 2-3 hours after taking my pill. The boy and I did have intercourse during that time, but I figured that since a few hours had passed since I had taken the pill, I'd be all in the clear.

...Now I'm not so sure. Jeez. We were actually TTC for a while, but stopped because of him starting up his own business and all of the stresses that came with it.

I've got two pregnancy tests (buy one get one free at the store, how convenient...) in the bathroom, that I'm too freaking scared to take.

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack :s

2. Take the test! We are here for you. You need to know and if you are 12 days late you need to take a test now. Let us know!!!

3. Maybe I'm rationalizing with myself that if I don't take these tests, nothing will happen and life will be just as fine as usual.

Well...Off to the bathroom I guess...

4. Oooo Let us know the results! (I think it will be your 1000th post too:smile: )

5. Well...what a way to reach my 1000th post, haha. Well, took my test....and it says I'm pregnant. The 2nd little line is as clear as can be, and I took a 2nd test and the results were the same.

Oohhhh boy. I'm actually very excited now, hah. Still feel like I'm going to have a heart attack, but very excited! :biggrin:

6. yayayayayay!!! congratulations!!

7. Congratulations! This is wonderful news! :yahoo: :yes: :flowers:

8. Wow Congratulations!!!!! That's brilliant news :flowers:

9. Thank you!! I just told Bart, and he's ECSTATIC! He's in Frankfurt right now as he has a business meeting tomorrow at 7am. I couldn't wait to tell him in person, haha. I can't keep things like this to myself.

Thank you everybody :biggrin: Eeeeee! Now I feel like I have so many things to do, haha :smile:

10. Congrats! That's so great!

11. Congrats Lamiastella! The best things in life happen when you least expect them. Take care of yourself! :heart:

12. Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! :yahoo:

13. Congrats!! I am glad you are happy. :smile:

I am very surprised one day of a missed pill and you got pregnant. Wow.

14. Congrats to you! :yahoo:

15. Congratulations! How exciting for you :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: That's awesome news!