Where in the world....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can I find __________???? Fill in the blank!!! What are you searching for???:search::search::search:

So~ where in the world can I find a damask striped courier??? You know~ the black and white striped big bag??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

2. Where in the world I can find an eggplant city or twiggy????

3. where in the world can I find a GH Sandstone Day so my friend Nanaz can buy it?!!

4. ....can I find pictures of all the colours and styles for Fall 07, so that I can decide if or what I want. :graucho:

Not quite what you were after, but its what I want right now so I can make a decision.

Lots of tpfer's seem to know what they want and have subsequently ordered or put their names on waitlists. I can't decide without seeing them and so have my name down for nothing. :crybaby: Feeling a bit left out. :crybaby:

5. Where in the world can I find a Vert gazon day bag.

6. Haha. I'm starting to feel guilty!

7. Hey Zac- Thanks for starting this thread. I have one: Where in the world can I find a blueberry makeup bag to go with my wallet?

8. TURQUOISE 05 WORK!!!!!

9. Where oh where can I find a personal shopper to show me all the colors and styles for Fall 07 with the actual bags!!! Don't feel bad, if my shopper materializes, I will pm you! :yes:

10. This bag is very cool! Good luck on your search!

11. Awww, you are so sweet Donna.:heart: You have been my best friend and thanks for all your support.:tender::kiss: I have no doubts that i will find it some day girlfriend.:yes::heart:

12. where in the world can I find an 03 emerald first?

13. Where in the world I can find Rouge Theatre Day!!!!

14. .... a french blue GH hobo. Why did I learn so late that the GH Hobo is the perfect style for me?

15. A sandstone brief with GH.

An 04 true red city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.