Where in The World Is Kevin Federline ?

Jan 23, 2006
fed.jpg

While Britney Spears continues to spin out of control, everyone has been wondering: Where is Brit's estranged hubby Kevin Federline?

Well, the wannabe rapper is reportedly quietly biding his time and lying low as the pop tart inexorably tailspins to the ground and out of the custody battle over their two kids.

K-Fed, who was in Los Angeles over the weekend, maintained a discrete silence as Britney first ran shears through her hair and turned bald on Friday and then resumed her partying wearing a cheap platinum blonde on Sunday.

"He is just waiting for her to get worse," a Federline friend tells the New York Daily News. "She is only hurting herself right now."

Brit's family, meanwhile, fearful that she may lose custody of her children to Kevin, is trying its best to protect the plummeting star and her $100 million+ wealth. (As you may recall, K-Fed filed for custody as an attempt for a bigger divorce cashout.)

Finally, rumours are swirling that Britney may consider drawing up papers to make her mother Lynne a legal custodian of the boys, making it harder for Kevin to take them away in the immediate future

Britney seemed like a good mother until recently. Sure, she made mistakes with car seat placement, etc. But she was WITH her kids, caring for them HERSELF. I do not understand how she could go from that person to the person she seems to be right now. As a mother, I know that my heart and soul are wrapped up in my child and absolutely nothing could change that. Clearly, Britney has had a nervous breakdown, possibly suffering mental illness brought on by postpartum depression.

At this point I truly feel sorry for her, she needs counseling and maybe medication to deal with the fact that she never had a childhood and has been working her ass off her entire life. Having two babies one after another like she did takes a tremendous toll on your health, hormones and emotions. This whole thing is just SAD.

Realistically, he is being the smart one right now. The best thing he can do is shut up and watch from a safe distance while she self-destructs.

While I agree that she may be suffering from PPD and other effects from childhood, she KNOWS the custody battle is looming. I've seen people in the throes of depression get help only when their children are on the line - it is then that they will finally seek treatment. Brittney doesn't seem to care.

While I feel for her and whatever she is suffering through, the time comes when you have to grow up and be a parent. If she loses custody, it will be because she forfeited it. I feel more sorry for those children, who seem to have already lost a mother. Anyone that disturbed, drunk or hungover is unable to be fully present for their children.

Off Topic but...Lisa, I want a french bulldog sooo bad! Around here, they cost $2000-3000. Is that how much they cost everywhere?

OT:

Cost?
$20000.00. (Reasonable price range for pet quality is $1500.00 to $2000.00)

Just did some research for you since bulldogs cost a lot, too. I think it is because they have to be delivered by ceasarian.

Evaluating

OT:

Cost?
$20000.00. (Reasonable price range for pet quality is $1500.00 to $2000.00)

Just did some research for you since bulldogs cost a lot, too. I think it is because they have to be delivered by ceasarian.

Evaluating

Yes, they do need to be delivered by C-Section similiar to English Bulldogs. They also have a low number of pups per litter.