Where in the world is Hermes?

1. Please post pics of you in front of Hermes boutiques, from anywhere around the world.

I'll start...

tPfr: Rally (hope this is ok I pilfered her pic from another thread)
    Where: St. Tropez

Hermes_St Tropez.jpg
  2. Me, holding Princess B (from the Scarf Thread!) in front of SF "H".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The window display that was up back then! It was MONTHS ago!

3. Outside the mothership, 24 Fauboug St Honoré, Paris

This was June 2004, I have a white Hermès sales bag in one hand - containing my beloved Massai and an orange bag in the other, a couple of small goodies from the main store. I didn't own an Hermes bag until then, hence the Mulberry bag I was wearing, since sold on eBay to fund my H habit, lol. Am wearing a twilly, though.

[​IMG]

Hermes24faubourgParis_7.jpg
  4. [​IMG]

Outside Hermès in Cannes, South of France. In that bag is a sweet little Isthme horn pendant. Sorry about the non-H bag, was on holiday and didn't have a suitable H bag at that point. Am wearing an H bangle.

borntoshopaug06hermescannes.jpg
  5. ^^^ Your bag *is* orange :biggrin: and NEVER any apologies needed AAN - always stunning, always chic! Love your pics, esp. with your DD!

Great thread! I feel like jumping on a plane with my camera immediately and flying to the most exotic Hermes I can find.

Can we post pics of storefronts solely, with no members in the pics? The forum has a bunch of those...

6. Great idea for a thread, Plain_Jane_Too! :flowers:

7. This is in Singapore, one of the three stores, taken from the princessB thread :flowers:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I adore these pictures since I have never seen an H boutique live (yet), thank you for posting!

9. I remember the first time I went into an H boutique in Chicago...the first item I saw was a Fuschia 30cm Birkin!!!!! The Sa's were so nice and ready to help it was a wonderful experience!

10. Chicago Hermes
    My dd outside:
    [​IMG]

11. Okay, now Japster's pic has EVERYTHING necessary for a total winner: adorable kid, cute dog, irresistible little orange bag in the foreground, all perfectly triangulated. Def. 2 thumbs up on that one.

12. Japster, she is SO cute!! I love her pigtails :p

13. Japster: Your daughter is so cute. What a precious picture.

14. AND they are in front of Hermes, gga! Does it get any better??? Adorable!

p.s. missed ya, gga!!

15. miss you too, babe!