Where do you store your lv's?

right now, my LVs are in the big box elux sent me for my antigua ... it is so huge, it can fit my whole collection! it is just sitting on the floor next to my pile of coaches in their dustbags. I need to reorganize my closet to fit them in. :Push:

LVLover, I love your tags! so cute.

I store my baggies in their original dustbags and in my sauna...lol...I posted the same thread as you when I first joined the PF too and gave several PFers semi-heart attacks! hehe

LVLover said:
I made BAG TAGs to pine to each dust bag to serve as a picture of my bag so I could easily see and admire my bags while still protecting from dust. :flowers:

AWESOME IDEA!!! Mind if I copy yer great invention (ie once I get a lot more LV bags lol)?!???!?! lol

I keep my BABIES all over as you can see:jammin:

After looking at this picture I know what I AM DOING tomorrow:blink: .Cleaning my closet:girlsigh: Every 2 months I need to give it a good cleaning out. PLUS I had company in town for 2 weeks so there was alot of CHANGING tops,bag,shoes etc going on...
mymessycloset.jpg

I store my LV's in their dustbag and original box. On the outside of the box, I have a label that tells style, color, etc. I try to keep them stored exactly like I purchased them. Perhaps one day I will take a pic of my closet and post it.

What a bright idea!:yes:

LVLover said:
I also freaked after the SA told me I should not store my LV's in ther "homes" I went to lowes and found this shelf. It's 36wx54hx14w and it's great becasue you can adjust each shelf to whatever height you choose. I then made BAG TAGs to pine to each dust bag to serve as a picture of my bag so I could easily see and admire my bags while still protecting from dust. If your interested in the tags I've been making them for all my friends and family for a small fee, PM me for details:flowers:

I just got another closet to my room just for my bags and jeans =) It just got finished painting today. I'm going to have people come over to measure and install everything =) Then if this thread is still alive, I will take pics =)

Thanks everyone..I will take other pictures this week once I get rid of stuff i don/t wear....But its so hard to do....when Its done I will post pics...I keep mine in there sleeper BUT I do FORGET what I have so I MIGHT try the picture of the bag on the dust bag or dustbag in ther bag...I guess I will decide soon..

I keep mine waaaaaaaay behind the closet except for a few daily pieces... makes it harder for DH to find them... *Lol* And most are still in my Mom's closet... ;P

LVlover, cute tags!