Where do you store your lv's?

98_1.JPG

Pic is a bit old - things have gotten a little more squished in there since Feb!

I have been looking for something like that. Maybe Ikea may have something like that. We're in the process of moving and I want to put a lock on it to keep pesky fingers off my things.

I'm trying to redo my closet so I can get them off of the top shelf. After hearing what all that heat can do to bags I'm scared to leave them up there after reading that thread about keeping them out of heat & out of their boxes.I am now using the boxes to store winter clothes.

I also freaked after the SA told me I should not store my LV's in ther "homes" I went to lowes and found this shelf. It's 36wx54hx14w and it's great becasue you can adjust each shelf to whatever height you choose. I then made BAG TAGs to pine to each dust bag to serve as a picture of my bag so I could easily see and admire my bags while still protecting from dust. If your interested in the tags I've been making them for all my friends and family for a small fee, PM me for details:flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 68
i just moved to a new apartment on June 1, and for the first time in my life, i have a walk-in closet :yahoo:!

so i put my bags in their own dust bags and line them all up on the shelves on either side of the closet (including my boyfriend's side :lol:!). i keep the light off and door closed in a vain attempt to slow down the patina :yes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• closet3.JPG
    closet3.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 515
  • closet6.JPG
    closet6.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 518
  • closet4.JPG
    closet4.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 508
  • closet5.JPG
    closet5.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 512
LVLover: I love your solution! I was thinking of doing something like that too (although I don't have so many gorgeous bags!:P), but I was planning on doing it with polaroids, but your idea is so much more fun. and I love your keepall! I'm planning on getting a black keepall, but with a unstable financial situation that might take a while:P

Honestly, I leave them all out. I have my pochettes hanging on my wall for decoration (I need a few more hooks now lol) and I have the bigger bags on the stairs in my room (I have 2 steps leading up to my desk/closet area.) Eventually, I'll have those on the wall too but I never put mine away..I switch daily so I need them to be accessible. My mom has hers on a really long shelf in her closet in their dustbags similar to yeuxhonnete's setup and my dad has the keepall on his side..he said he felt left out because he didn't have any LV stuff on his side haha.