Where do you store your LVs?

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Is there anyone out there who is as nuts as me when it comes to storing their LVs? My husband bought me a purse wardrobe as he was tired of seeing all my bags all over the bedroom, wherever there was an empty spot.
98_1.JPG

This is an old picture and I have done some rearranging in the past two months (to make space for more LVs!). Am I crazy or what? The only people that know about this is my family - I wouldn't dare show any of my friends. They'd think I was a complete freak (at least that's what my sister says - she hates LV, says it belongs on old women, she even refused a bag I tried to give her)! :lol: :shame:

That is just awesome. Did you get those from Ikea?

addictedtolv said:
Is there anyone out there who is as nuts as me when it comes to storing their LVs? My husband bought me a purse wardrobe as he was tired of seeing all my bags all over the bedroom, wherever there was an empty spot.
98_1.JPG

This is an old picture and I have done some rearranging in the past two months (to make space for more LVs!). Am I crazy or what? The only people that know about this is my family - I wouldn't dare show any of my friends. They'd think I was a complete freak (at least that's what my sister says - she hates LV, says it belongs on old women, she even refused a bag I tried to give her)! :lol: :shame:

Aww.. I love the bag wardrobe ! Mine just sit on the top shelf of my closet, but then again, I probably don't have enough to justify a wardrobe.. yet ! ;)

That Is A Beautiful Site! What A Super Sweet Husband!!!

I Use A Shelving Unit In My Walk-In...Each Shelf Is A Different Label Of Bags......Of Course, Then They Extend A Long A Long Top Shelf As Well!

Fun Thread

addictedtolv said:
98_1.JPG

i really like that. it looks so clean and neat. i keep my bags in the closet and for those that have no room usually are kept around the room. my husband can't stand it so he's trying to figure out a way to make more room for them. i was thinking about going to ikea and getting something like that.