Where do you place your bag in the car?

NEVER on the floor anywhere - even at home. My bags get their own seat in restaraunts - they are always willing to share their seat with other bags.

It's very funny to come accross this today - I saw 2 differnt women today both had signature fabric bags (both Coach - but different colors) and both bags were filthy. It made me want to cry to see these 2 beauties looking so sad. I think the poor babies must spend a lot of time on floors. :sad:

I know......a professional woman I work with has a Coach and the bag looks like she dusted her house with it.....I secretly want to ask her just why she thinks she has to carry around such a disgustingly dirty bag when she is dressed in a nice business suit, but I don't have the guts.....it's her choice. Probably, it's just like walking around in your glasses and you realize that they are all smudged and you can't figure out for yourself why you haven't cleaned them in days......funny!!

I keep my bag on the passenger seat, but if someone is in that seat, which is most of the time, I keep it on the console in between. My pappillon rolls on turns though and sometimes ends up on the floor.

either next to me in the passenger seat, in the back seat, or on the seat i'm sitting in between me and the cup holder...

whenever i have to slam on my breaks or anything I freak out and make sure my purse didn't fall on the floor....my bf thinks i'm a retard

Passenger seat or on my friend's lap (who's sitting in the passenger seat). My friends know how anal I am with my bags so if they want a ride from me, they know what they need to do. :P