Where do LVs go when they die??

Sorry to be annoying with my questions but -- where would these sellers get their bags then? Just from the LV store and then sell them on Ebay to people who don't live near LV??

MPRS sellers buy their bags, and either use them for a while and then sell them or buy them and sell them brand new.

For example:

Sellers that use them for a while and sell them: Luxuriana, pinklady98, anne-bag, fashionphile,

Sellers that buy them and sell them brand new: ~*Ooh-La-Louis*~, eBoutique, achimnelly, 88caviar, authentic.lvlady,

Sellers that act as a consignment shop: Let-trade

Yeah and in addition, not many bags actually get burned in the first place. They're given PLENTY of time to sell and are offered to SAs at an 80% discount after being shipped around between stores so customers have a chance to buy them. It would actually be rare that a piece would get burned, but it's an absolute last resort.

I still think it's a waste of cow.

I think they should make x amount of bags, then if the demand goes up, they should make more. I guess you're right about luxury, though.

But see that's the thing. They don't produce a ton of bags in the first place so like I said, it'd be rare to have a bag be burned. They almost always end up with more demand than pieces to go around.

I personally like the fact that they destroy the bags and never go on sale, it just makes them that much more luxury...maybe it's just me though :smile:

AGREE!!! I hate it when chanel or gucci products go on sale that's why I don't commit to buying from these 2 companies. Sometimes when I absolutely really really need something from them then I'll get it right away, but usually I avoid them.... especially when there are sales. I'm sorry, I HATE PEOPLE crowding around me! lol it's like some people become REALLY agressive when there are sales around and it's like...YO! get your hands off my shirt! lol

But see that's the thing. They don't produce a ton of bags in the first place so like I said, it'd be rare to have a bag be burned. They almost always end up with more demand than pieces to go around.

Yup.. my SA told me that Vuitton makes a certain # of a particular bag and that's it. They rarely (if ever) overproduce.

AGREE!!! I hate it when chanel or gucci products go on sale that's why I don't commit to buying from these 2 companies. Sometimes when I absolutely really really need something from them then I'll get it right away, but usually I avoid them.... especially when there are sales. I'm sorry, I HATE PEOPLE crowding around me! lol it's like some people become REALLY agressive when there are sales around and it's like...YO! get your hands off my shirt! lol

Yup, and I TOTALLY agree with you!!! Especially at sales, people get really pushy-shovey. My one pet peeve when shopping at a sale is that when I'm looking over an item, someone comes up to me and goes "Are you going to take that?".. and honestly, even if I initially wasn't going to.. I SURE AM NOW!!! :lol:

MPRS sellers buy their bags, and either use them for a while and then sell them or buy them and sell them brand new.

For example:

Sellers that use them for a while and sell them: Luxuriana, pinklady98, anne-bag, fashionphile,

Sellers that buy them and sell them brand new: ~*Ooh-La-Louis*~, eBoutique, achimnelly, 88caviar, authentic.lvlady,

Sellers that act as a consignment shop: Let-trade

WOW - you are WISDOMFUL!!

Thanks =)