Where do i put a litter box?

If you get a good brand cat litter and keep up with cleaning it, it shouldn't be a problem. When I had a townhouse I kept it in a corner of the living room, hidden underneath a small end table. After moving to a house with a garage, I keep it there when I am home. When I'm at work, I put it outside on the covered screen terrace and the cats usually stay out there most of the day with their food, water and toys. I use Tidy Cats for multiple cats, I find that it's easy to scoop and covers smells pretty well :smile:

They won't, um, go where they eat so keep the litter box and the food dishes completely seperate. I agree with the box in the bathroom. Or maybe in the corner of the living room.

My cats use the Booda Dome
Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box Supplies for Cats

(Mine doesn't have the steps but the shape is essentially the same.)

It's covered up so you don't have to watch the cat do its business, and it prevents the cat from kicking too much litter out of the box.

(There's an odor control filter at the top of the dom and you can buy refills.)

We use Tidy Cats Crystals kitty litter. It absorbs the moisture, and an entire jug lasts for four weeks with one cat and two weeks with two cats.

Tidy Cats® - Products - Tidy Cats® Crystals™
The only drawback to the Crystals is it's not recommended for use in the bathroom or where there's a lot of moisture.