where do I go to get advice on cleaning a Coach Carly bag?

1. Hello ladies! I have been lurking on here for a while and decided to join today:tup:. I have been buying and re selling Coach, Dooney and LV on eBay for the last month. It is the best way to find the exact item I want. I most resently bought a Large Coach Carly and would like to get help on how to clean the exterior from dirt and the pen marks on the interior. I read about using a q-tip with vinegar on it for the pen marks. I also read that the Coach fabric cleaner is good too as well as baby wipes. If the bag is uniformly dirty, would it be best to just use the Coach fabric cleaner?
    Thanks for your help!
    Sara

2. Welcome!!! :tup: You will love it here!!! Everyone is really great. :yes: As far as cleaning your Carly, baby wipes, a wet washcloth, and/or the Coach signature cleaner are great things to try.. there is also a cleaning thread on the reference threads up above. Hope to see you around! ;)

3. Thanks! I know I am going to like it here. You girls are very informative! I am going to try the baby wipes when the bag arrives. :smile:

4. You will love it here! :yahoo: Your wallet, however, that is another story.... :rolleyes: