Where do I buy the Toki fan?

1. I love the little Toki fans.. are they giveaways at the signings?
    There is one seller on eBay that gives it as a free gift if you buy the bag in the auction.
    Anyone here want to part with one? I will buy it of course! :yes:

2. I was going to direct you to shop.tokidoki.it but they sold out of em. I'm not sure where else you can get em.
  3. Thanks Widow! I will keep looking!
  4. Hi, I am new to the world of Tokidoki. So, how do we know when Tokidoki has a signing event ? I would love to meet Simone and get my bags signed. And..how many bags are we allowed to bring to the signing ? Is there any limitation ??
  5. juli- when I went to the signing at lesportsac they said we had a 3 pc limit, but simone is so super nice he doesnt care. It depends on where the signing is too, because when he was promoting smashbox they were letting people go in with backpacks of stuff to sign. the line was murder though!!

And the signings are usually on his website, tokidoki Thats how I found out about the Hawaii ones.
  6. Tokidoki Lover : So, we can also get our bags to be signed eventhough Simone is promoting smashbox line ?
    Thanks again!
  7. that's good... he's not biting the hand that feeds him!
  8. When I went to the signing I had about 6 or 7 things signed and if you made a purchase you got a free fan. When I ordered from Japanla they sent me a free fan so call and see if you can buy one.
  9. Man, I couldn't do that to Simone. If I ever get to meet him, I'm bringing a piece of paper and that's it.
  10. Thanks Latte! I will look into that!
    Simone does look like a sweetie in all the pics I have seen of him!
    TokiLover, I adore that pic of you and him together!!