where can i sell a bag?

1. well ladies, i'm trying to sell a bag i bought, but i don't want to sell on eBay, do you know any other place where i can do it?

thanks

2. craigslist? what type of bag?

3. perhaps you can try high-end consignment stores that only deal with designer items

4. Prada bag from this season.

5. craigslist or local consignment shop

6. the problem is that i don't have any local consignment shop near my home.
    isn't craigslist only to who lives in america?

thanks

7. Craiglist is actually international. Try typing Craiglist into your search engine. You should be able to find your country... It isn't in everyone country..

These are the countries that its supposed to be located in..

argentina
    australia
    austria
    bangladesh
    belgium
    brazil
    canada
    caribbean
    chile
    china
    colombia
    costa rica
    czech repub
    denmark
    egypt
    finland
    france
    germany
    great britain
    greece
    hungary
    india
    indonesia
    ireland
    israel
    italy
    japan
    korea
    lebanon
    malaysia
    mexico
    micronesia
    netherlands
    new zealand
    norway
    pakistan
    panama
    peru
    philippines
    poland
    portugal
    russia
    singapore
    south africa
    spain
    sweden
    switzerland
    taiwan
    thailand
    turkey
    UAE
    UK
    US
    venezuela
    vietnam

Good Luck!

8. I agree with trying craigslist, Ive had alot of luck myself there. good luck!

9. I tried selling a Mulberry Knightsbridge bag on craigslist and on eBay. It was such a pain and ended up costing me money (on eBay) and no one bought it. I was asking $700 but I'm not very tech savey so at first I didn't put shipping Worldwide on ebay and then I had to go back and edit. I didn't have a low enough start bid so I had to go back and adjust that. At the end I got one text call from someone on CL who never responded back, I ended up spending $38 on ebay and my time ended when the last bid was $100 below my "reserve" price. I still have the bag and since it is new and I'm going to give it to my mother for Xmas, however I know she'll never use it. I hate consignment stores because they take 30% of your sales price and they have the bag there for up to 3 months. If the bag doesn't sell, everyone has handled your bag and it can be returned in not the best shape

10. since this isn't a Deal or a Steal I'll move this question to the Handbags Forum. . . . .

11. sfgirl...I couldn't agree with you more!!

12. but craiglist works as ebay?i'm not understanding too well its rules.

i really would like to sell the bag, but don't know where. but i need to earn some money to something unexpected that came out. i really would like to sell it, but don't know here.

thanks ladies

13. I'd like to know this too. I have an LV that I want to sell to fund another purchase and ebay has driven me crazy these last few months.