Where can I get the Miu Miu Napa Spring bag/Drawstring Satchel?

1. I'm not sure but I think that "Drawstring Satchel" is just another name for the "Napa Spring Bag" (please correct me if I'm wrong because the name for the bag differs on every site)

ANYWAYS, onto the main point. I've been in love with the bag ever since I saw it on the Saks site and looked around for at NM, BG and Barneys for different colors and they all had the bag. I went looking for the bag on the sites once again and suddenly, they're all gone!! I only found it on the NM site. Does anyone know why they stopped selling it online? Isn't it a Fall handbag? Thanks a lot.

[​IMG]this is the bag I'm talking about just in case.

2. I just ordered this bag in a light taupe color, you can call NM, Saks, and all major retailers that carry the bag, also try the Miu MIu stores in Nyc, I cant wait to get the bag!!!

3. I just got this in dark brown in italy but I remember either neimanmarcus / saksfifthavenue.com having it in black :smile:

4. i remember this bag! love it! I havent seen any since march-ish though.

good luck finding it!

5. I actually live in Vancouver, Canada so i'm looking at Holt Renfrew (the equivalent of Saks, NM, etc.) and they only have Napa Spring Satchel (big one).

If I want Napa Drawstring (which I've haven't seen in real life), I'll have to order it through NM AND they only have BROWN and I've never seen any pictures of it in "brown".

I would really appreciate pictures of the Napa Drawstring in NM's "brown" and some advice to whether I should get the BIG one or SMALL one. Also, take into consideration that I'm 5'4" college student but I don't necessarily need to use the bag for school.

WOW, that was exhausting and probably for you too. Thank you!! =)

6. This is mine in dark brown (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28...7042007126.jpg) Apologies for the lousy colour quality but there are other photos of it if you just surf ard the Miu Miu forum cos I remember someone posting her bag in dark brown. I also recall another girl posting photos of her large Napa in a thread somewhere :smile:

If it helps, NM currently has it in black http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod32650059&parentId=cat12360739&masterId=cat1910731&index=7&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat1910731cat12360739

Personally, I think the large one is too big for me. That said, I am working so I have no use for such a large bag (and I was never a YSLMuse-sized fan). But you may find it useful for school purposes depending on what kind of bags you like to bring. When I was in college, I remember using my coach hamptons weekend bags, oversized kate spades and anya hindmarch bags for school needs - much cheaper than the miu miu napa too :smile:

But if you must get a miu miu in brown, why not consider this one http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod38390086&parentId=cat13180746&masterId=cat1910731&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat1910731cat13180746
    I have seen it and felt it in real life and the leather is even softer than the napa. :smile: Good luck with your search! :yes:

7. I saw the bag you posted at Barneys a few weeks ago and it really is gorgeous! I prefer it to the larger, but the larger is beautfiul, too. I just couldn't do the size of the larger -- it's VERY large. I hope you find it -- it's beautiful. soft and another great price from Miu Miu for such great quality leather!

8. I am also looking for this bag in black but can't seem to find it anywhere. I looked at Saks in South Coast Plaza and Neiman Marcus in Newport beach today but they don't have it. They have it online at NM but only in brown. They have the bigger size available in black online at Saks but I think that would be too big for me (I'm only 4'11"). I think I am out of luck :sad:

9. i know how you feel. i went to look at the bigger bag at holt renfrew (store equivalent to saks, NM) and they didn't even have that one in store anymore!! the last time i went to holt and saw the big bag was just 2 days ago. i guess i'll just have to wait for another bag that i'll fall deeply in love with.

10. I don't own Miu Miu or Prada and was hoping to make this my first, but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait... good luck to you too element317

11. Hiya
    The Spring Nappa (Small) was available at Holt Renfrew in Canada for F/W06 in dark brown and tan. For S/S07 it was available in Black and in White. Holts had the black and red patent version too.

12. ^^ thanks for the info! I'm going to rush to Holt tomorrow! Now, I'll just have to decide black or white... mostly likely black since I already have a white Prada... but I love white this season!