Where can I get lace tank tops?

1. I'm looking for tank tops that have lace at the bottom. I want to wear these with my low rise jeans under sweaters or regular short sleeve tops. I love the look of lace peeking under the tops. Can you suggest stores that carry them?

2. Are you looking for high end designer brands?? If not try the local boutiques at your mall. They have some at Anchor blue, American Eagle, Pacsun, Victoria Secret and Charlotte Russo, they are like 2 for 20 dollars. Abercrombie has some too but they are like over 40 a piece.
  3. Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Abercrombie kids. If you can fit into Abercrombie kids, they are like $20.
  4. Here is a great brand!! Not cheap, but fab! They have lace at the chest and the very bottom, the rest is cotton'sh, actally rayon and spandex. I get mine at a small boutique in SFO called City Clothing. They also make great underwear!! Brand is fleur't lingerie. I have seen some of the pieces on eBay.

5. I actually collect spaghetti strap tank tops with lace trim. I wear them with cardigans. Nordstrom BP has a lot of colors to choose from. Also, vintage shops are good to check out.
  6. If you're looking for cheaper ones, you should check out ONLY and EDC by Esprit. I have some cute lacy tops from those brands. And I have an Abercrombie one from the America Today Sale.
  7. You can get really cheap ones at The Limited.
  8. Thank you all for the great suggestions:tup:. I will check these out.
  9. Nordstroms used to have some~ i'm not sure if they still do though...
  10. lotsa places has them but my favs are the ones from "white house black market" only comes in a limited range of colors tho

they used to have one that was longer but they dont have them right now
  11. I have one from Michael Stars but I'm not sure if they're made anymore since I bought mine a long while back.
  12. Express, Limited, A&F, New York & Company, Banana Republic and VS have some of the more inexpensive ones. Or...depending on where you're at, you could waltz into your local TJMaxx or Marshalls...and get some name brands for cheap:smile: Just make sure every seam's intact before you buy them!
  13. Aeropostale! Really cheap too!