Where can I get espadrillas like this?

1. Hi Ladies,
    I have been obsessed with these shoes since Jennifer Aniston wore them on the cover of EW. I have searched and searched and I cannot find them any where, not even on eBay.
    At this point, I'm willing to buy anything that looks like this shoe.
    Yves Saint Laurent Carmen Wedge Espadrille

ysl_yves_saint_laurent_leather_carmen_espadrilles_sandals_jennifer_aniston2.jpg
  2. Macy's used to carry YSL and I belive that Nordies does, you can check with them. Honestly though, Macy's is full of nearly same styles, imo.

3. Guccidiva,
    After reading your reply, I decided to checkout Macy's. No luck. Then I went to Nordstrom, no luck. They had espadrilles, but not exactly like these. I am so picky. I wanted the same hight, heel style, and ankle strap. So, I gave up. Then I went into Anne Taylor to look at clothes for work...then low and behold, on clearance from $78 to $19.99, and the LAST pair in the whole store...were my espadrilles!! They are nearly identical, except the front of this pair is a little cuter. I almost jumped up and down. It made my day. Then my son threw up all over the store, but that's a story for another day.

ebay 106.jpg
  4. ^^ Yup, Ann Taylor, was just coming in to suggest them! My mom got a pair like that in gold leather...also for $19.99 -- SUCH a good deal!

They're very pretty, glad you found them!