Where can I get a white Stella?

1. I see one online at Neiman's... page 4 of the Marc Jacobs bags. They call it the Calfskin Tote, but it's the LE (limited edition) Stella with brass hardware. I have it in black, and it's to die for!!! $1095, but I saw in another post that someone got it on sale for about $820, I think they said... anyone out there remember where that was they got it on sale?

2. Black & White Stella are on sale at local Neiman Marcus (still regular price at online store), however, many stores only have Black left. You might want to call a local NM & ask a SA to do an inventory lookup for a White Stella. It can the be transferred to a local NM or be shipped to you directly. Checkout this thread for info on Black Stella:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/score-got-a-black-le-stella-on-sale-24107.html

Some members mentioned seeing Stella on sale at Nordstrom as well, my local stores don't have them.

3. You can buy that bag new at the Neiman Marcus website.

4. I think Nordies in SCP may still have one. FYI that eBay auction is definitely authentic. The interior is correct as well as the hardware. Looks like an NM sale bag. I believe they were marked down to $400 in some places.

5. $400??? freaking great deal, gorgeous bag

6. Seattle Nordstrom had one last week for $700.

7. I know my chances are pretty much slim to none at this point, but has anyone seen a White Stella anywhere? I've tried searching ebay, but with no luck.

Your help is SOOOO very greatly appreciated! TIA! :yahoo:

8. Hm. A few weeks ago there were two white stellas on ebay. Just keep your eyes peeled.. set a favorite search so ebay emails you when one pops up!

9. Thanks, Luna! I had no idea you could have ebay email you! I will figure out how and do so. I'm a little skeptical about buying on ebay (please don't laugh...I actually have NEVER purchased on ebay before!), but if I find a white stella, i'll be sure to post in the authenticate this thread here for all you MJ experts!

thanks!

10. If I happen to come across one, I'll let you know.

There is a white black on ebay right now.