Where can I get a new set of Lock and keys for my LV?

1. Good morning everyone, :smile:
    I have recently purchased a vintage Speedy 25 and it only has a lock, but no keys.
    I would really like to get a new set but am unsure how to go about doing it.
    I was looking on eBay but am weary because I'm not sure if they are faked or not.
    I was looking at:
    200142417270, 150152333914, 110160596390 and a few others.

If anyone can lead me in the right direction that would be great.
    Thank you,
  2. I would think that an LV boutique would have lock and key sets that you could buy. But, you'd need the same # key as your lock, or the key wouldn't unlock the lock you have now. I suppose you could cut it off with something. Congratulations on your new to you speedy, that's one of my favorite bags!
  3. there is a three digit number on the lock if you call into the store and tel them the number they can get the keys for you. if you have a regular SA they sometimes just give you it. but they arent much to buy.
  4. I would purchase one from the boutique if you have access to one. I bought one for my Mini Sac last year for $24. I'm assuming the Speedy locks are around the same price. $30 plus shipping for a lock on eBay is too much IMO.
  5. I would get it from a boutique.
  6. any LV boutique ... even the ones in the department stores...can give you the keys to your lock if you give them the three digit number on the bottom. I don't think they will charge you.