where can I find...

1. I've been wanting to get this purse but Coach doesn't seem to sell them anymore. I can't find them on their website or their stores. I've seen a few on eBay, but would rather stay away from eBay purchases. Any advice on resellers that would carry this purse new?

its: Coach Soho Mini Signature Flap- Brown

here is a picture I borrowed from a user on eBay... :rolleyes:
  2. not entirely sure..
    but i believe they discontinued the mini c print.
    i have one though :p
  3. I heard that also from a Coach SA that the Mini Signature was discontinued. :sad:
  4. lucky you. That makes me sad, I really liked the mini C's. Boo..

Maybe I'll resort to ebay then....
  5. call coach and ask if they have any left. you would be suprised what they have leftover. I got last falls scarf print that was supposedly sold out and discontinued.
  6. When did they discontinue the mini C print? I was just wondering since I have a few of them.
  7. I would check the outlets or like off Saks or something...the off Saks by me always has old purses....maybe the outlet? I would def. call the coach # tho :smile:
  8. I think the Mini C's got discontinued this past spring. That's when my SA told me, anyway.
    I agree, you should call the Coach main number (888-262-6224) and ask about them. Do you know the style number or bag name? They'll need that information. From looking at ebay I think you're talking about #6808.
    They still sell Mini C wallets, though I think they've stopped producing new ones.
  9. I used to have this bag. I got it at Nordstrom. Call Nordstrom or Macy's and see if they can track one down for you.
  10. Yes, mini c's are discontinued. What about getting information from members on ebay sellers they have had good luck with?
  11. Do you have a Coach outlet near you? I saw one a few months ago at the outlet in St Augustine, FL.
  12. I have seen authentic ones on ebay that are in very good condition