Where can I find Trina Turk?

1. I'm kicking myself because I didn't buy a Trina Turk top from the fall collection and now they are all gone. Does anyone have a suggestion where I might be able to find it?

If it helps the top I'm looking for is a black short sleeved scoopneck sweater with a built-in tie-neck blouse.

Thanks!

2. since it's fall your best bet would be eBay, off 5th, or NM last call

3. Nordstroms has Trina Turk. I buy a lot of my Trina Turk items from there. Just purchased a couple of pieces from their new catalog... I also agree with the poster above...Off 5th or NM Last Call ( I didn't read well at first and didn't realize you were looking for something specific).

4. Does anyone have any online resources besides eBay? There aren't any Saks or NM (or Off Saks or NMLC) in my state and they are no longer on the websites. Nordstrom no longer carries it.

I'm starting to think I'll never see it...

5. did you look in the last call clearance section of NM? sometimes they have really old stuff (at great prices).

6. Try contacting Trina Turk directly, I emailed them about a dress once & they responded immediately. I think it is trinaturk.com