where can i find this?!

1. Isn't this one of the new season's bags? If so, you may have to wait a month or so to find it in a store. I'm sure Cameron Diaz didn't have to wait though. If I were you, I would call your local Nordstrom handbag department manager and ask him/her to track this down for you. Their customer service people are very accommodating!

2. for some reason i thought it was in the sweet punk collection, i could be wrong. i just thought that since the bag is canvas with those metal studs, it was considered "punk". hah

3. I think you are right about it being in the sweet punk collection, but I thought the first bags in this line were leather (so soft I wish I could have sheets made of it) with fabric lining. My mom was recently interested in buying a MJ wallet, so I was on their website a couple of weeks ago. That's when I *think* I saw the new bags which were mostly canvas. BTW, I think that the studs are wonderful and very unique!

4. Actually I'm pretty sure that bag was also part of the Sweet Punk collection. I think it's called the Fabric Studs Tote and that particular color is military green. I'm thinking it was a style that was only available in the MJ boutiques but I could be wrong.