Where can I find this MaxMara Bag?

I dont know but I MUST have one. I only carry large bags and I love a bag thats virtually luggage! Even if it only has a $5 bill and chapstick inside...

Did you check the shopping pages in the back of the magazine?

My friend noticed it and fell in love... We've looked all over (neiman, google, ebay, etc.) and no luck. It's a Spring 2008, though, so they're probably not in stores yet.

Anyone know about a website? Can't seem to find one via the normal search channels.

Max Mara doesn't have a regular website for some reason, if you Wikipedia Max Mara you can get the cities that have Max Mara boutiques, I would find the one closest to you and call them to see if they can give you the details on the bag - just 411 Max Mara.

Then of course, let us know the details because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag! Reminds me of a giant AC City but bigger and more versatile with the x-body strap.

^^^Oooh, you're right about the AC city resemblance. I might want to point that out to my friend before she goes and spends a bundle on this one. ALthough this one is quite nice.

Will report back w. any info!

LOve this bag also....best of luck finding it.
Am kicking myself because I found a gorgeous brown patent Max Mara bag in Venice Italy this winter...didn't get it.....Argghhhh!!!! Have thought of it often! MM style is gorgeous.