Where can I find this Gucci tote? Did it ever go on sale?

1. I know nothing about Gucci, so here goes!

Did this bag ever go on sale? I see a lot on eBay going for low prices, and since I know nothing about Gucci, I'm not sure if they're fake or not.

If it did go on sale, how much was it? What should I look for to distinguish the real deal from the fakes? Or should I just post the gazillion auctions I've found in the Authenticate This sticky and let you experts help me out? :graucho:

Any info I can get about this tote would be great. Thanks! :wlae:
  2. i think it was on sale, 30% off or even more. and yes, there are many fakes, so be careful! post the auction in the authenticate sticky! good luck! :biggrin:
  3. I think it was on sale too.. I can't be sure but I thought I even saw it on Bluefly...
  4. Thanks ladies :smile: It will probably be super hard to find, being that it went on sale. I saw someone carrying it at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall yesterday and fell in love :heart: I also fell in love with the "Abbey" tote that's kinda crescent shaped. If I can't find this tote with the scarf, I might have to save up for that one, instead :wlae:

Anyone know where I might be able to find it, other than eBay?
  5. I can only think of Styledrops I believe I saw it there at one point! it is beautiful good luck Cristina! plus O/T I hope you are enjoying your new job!
  6. Saks near me had a couple on sale 3 weeks ago.