Where can I find these??

1. Ok, I've been dying for a Chanel bag but I'm a novice when it comes to Chanel. I would like these bags but don't know if Chanel still sells these in their boutiques. Can someone enlighten me plz? Also, how durable is the leather from the Cambon line? Will it scratch easily, scuff, etc? TIA!

I am interested in these bags most of all:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Also, if anyone knows, how much bigger is that black bag in the smaller pic compared to the larger pic?

3. Yes, Chanel still has these styles in their boutiques. I remeber someone here saying the pink color is being discontinued (limited?? I might be wrong), but I know that some stores still have this color.

4. Yes, Chanel still has these styles in their boutiques. I remeber someone here saying the pink color is being discontinued (limited?? I might be wrong), but I know that some stores still have this color.

5. ummm...dunno why it posted twice...how do I delete a post???

6. Ok cool! Do you know about how much they are? I would prefer the black w/ the white CC's.

Also, how dirty do they get and how can you clean them?

7. the boutiques should have it. and the SA told me that the large cambon ligne in pink/black is discontinued.. not sure about the pochettes tho.

8. Out of curiosity, sorry for stupid question:shame: however, I'm wondering if Chanel takes cc's, debit cards, etc? I have a boutique in Saks and NM but NM only takes Amex cash if I'm not mistaken?

9. Both the stand alone Chanel boutiques, and the boutiques within Saks take credit cards.

10. Thanks slc! Are they durable or do they scratch easily? Do you know what kind of leather they're made of?

11. The cambon bags are made of lambskin. I have the black bowling bag w/the white c's and the white c's get a bit worn looking. I bought mine last year and I have just sent it to Chanel to get the back refurbished. You definitely need to be a bit gentle w/the lambskin.

12. :sad2: Well that stinks! I was hoping they were more durable! Having to baby that bag w/ how much $ I would be spending on me just doesn't warrant me buying one..oh well. Guess it wasn't mean to be ....it sucks b/c I just love this style too especially that little messenger one!

How much does it cost to get refurbished?

13. I bought the bag from Bloomingdales so they are having it done at no cost. The Chanel boutique charges $100 (I took it there first - that's how I know). And it also takes a VERY LONG TIME! I brought the bag to Bloomingdales on Jan. 26 and still haven't gotten it back yet! I am busting! They told me they take the white part off the bag or something when they refurbish so it takes a long time. But it's 2 1/2 months - this is way too long!

14. That's just crazy!!!! I don't know if I would want to wait that long. HOw long did you have your bag before you had to get it refurbished?

15. the small messenger pictured is VERY small. its about half the size of the cambon pochette. i would say it's good for an on the run bag, but definitely not as an everday bag. it is cute though!