Where can I find the serial number for a Silverado black leather bag?

1. Hi, where can I find the serial number tab for a silverrado black leather Chloe. I've looked inside out and still couldn't find it:confused1:. Please help

Thank you so much.
  2. The serial/datecode should be inside the interior pocket. Sometimes it is quite hidden, but if it's authentic then it should be there.
  3. I checked my black Silverado to help you out, but couldnt find it either! It must be VERY well hidden. I bought mine at Saks when the bags came out- I know it is authentic.
  4. Thank you ladies--I think it is authentic but there is no serial number/date code and I called Chloe and the SR said not all Silverados have serial/date code! I don't know if I want to keep it or not. Anyway, thanks again.
  5. Pull the interior pocket out (turn it inside out) that is the only way I was able to find mine.
  6. Which Chloe did you call kkmom? I have the same issue with my black silverado. I did find a number but it is actually under the main zipper (really hard to find) towards the very end of the zipper.Thanks
  7. hi there, mine is stitched into the left hand side seam of the interior zippered chloe pocket.

hope this helps.
  8. I seriously thought my Bay didn't have one, it took me like a week to find it! The lining of my bay is black, and so was the tag, so it was really hard to find.