Where can I find tha antik cervo hobo?

My local Barney's has many bags from this line, you might try its NY store too. I was so in love when I saw them in real life before, this frame satchel wanted to come home with me. =)

(picture from bluefly)

View attachment 111439

I love love love this bag. I have searched on line at NM, Saks, Prada etc. and cannot seem to locate it. Does any one here know where I can find this gorgeous bag in the NY metropolitan area? Thank you!

Raffaello Network has it for $1442 plus S&H. I lucked up on mine at Bluefly, but there was only one and I grabbed it. Bwwwwahahahahahaha! :graucho:

Styledrops has the same bag in black and a really nice suede version, but neither come NEAR as nice as this one. Plus the suede would be a nightmare to keep looking nice.

karizma, i was deciding b/t the antic cerco hobo and the antic cervo drawstring tote. i ended up getting the drawstring but i know for a fact they have the hobo in stock at the Prada in Aspen. My SA called Aspen to make sure they had it incase i was gonna do a charge-send, if you didn't get it already, this is definitely another option!

Guys I hit paydirt tonight!
I got the Antic Cervo in a TOTE!!!!!!!!!!! AT NM! ITS TDF!!!!!!AND GET THIS...EH..HEM......ONLY 1050 plus tax!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

yeup!!!! it sure is a beauty!!!! TDF!!! seen it with my own eyes. and the darkened areas are hand painted which i did not know. its the reason why these bags are such a beauty and retail as such. Congrats Jill!!! wear it well. It looks awesome on you. I may just have to get the other one so we can be twins...lol

This is a gorgeous bag. I was thinking it would be great for fall, the coloring is awsome, and I love the two side pockets.I have it on hold at NM, think I may be going to pick it up today, what do you guys think?