where can I find mulberry bayswater gold bag??

1. I saw someone holding it yesterday and I really love it. I was told that this bag was released long time already but I wanna find a used one. Who wanna sell?? :confused1:

2. I saw several Mulberry Bayswater bags at Neimans fashion island , CA today. I passed by quickly so I have no idea about gold, they were on sale

3. my BF is in VA i can tell him to call SA over there who has the no.? right now im in HK .. thanks a lot

4. Mulberry have released their pre spring collection that includes a bronze bayswater bag.

I have only seen gold bayswaters in their outlet store in Bicester, Uk or their factory store in Shepton Mallet, UK.

5. I think you're talking about the metallics from late 2005--the ones with the braided detail? Those would only be available at this point via resale--eBay. for example.

6. that's even harder coz i donno anyone in the UK at all ... but thanks again

7. Hi goshopping

this is the address and phone number for the Shepton Mallet Factory Store
    The Old School House
    Kilver Street
    Shepton Mallet
    Somerset
    BA4 5NF
    Telephone
    00 44 1749 340 583

Or try calling Mulberry HQ who can find out from their stores what colours they have in...the number is:
    0044 1761 234 500

I'm sure they would ship abroad although i don't know for certain.

i hope this helps.
    :yes:

8. thanks a million!