Where can I find Arcadia???

1. I have gotten two Arcadia of Italy handbags now at TJ Maxx, but I can't seem to find them anywhere else!! You can get on their webstie (www.arcadiabags.it), but you have to have a password and all this stuff to look at their catalog!! I have found a couple on eBay, but I'd like to be able to look at all of them!! Anyone have any idea? I love these bags and need another one!

2. Hi, wish I could help you. I just bought a patent leather Arcadia today at TJ Maxx. Love it!!

Enjoy your bags.

3. They had a patent-leather red one with the "Alma" shape today in TJ Maxx. I was soooooooooooo close to getting it but when I got to the register I decided not to...now I wish I had!

4. I would have loved to see the "alma" Arcadia. The Arcadia I got was patent leather blue that looks like Louis Vuitton Vernis. I'll try to post a pic later.

What State did you ladies find the Arcadia at TJ Maxx?

I am in CT.

5. I went into the other TJ Maxx in town and they only had white and navy blue Arcadia bags, all totes. I was hoping they'd have another "Alma" but they didn't. Both TJ Maxx stores were in the town where I live. I'm in Georgia.

6. I love these purses as well. They are in the TJ Maxx stores in Bethesda, Towson, and Olney, MD. Please post any additional methods to get these bags.

7. i had a acadia purse black leather it is very nice

8. I have only seen them at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and on eBay.

9. I have the big black vernis, and i love it....i get so many compliments....it's really a nice handbag...i got from tj maxx in owings mills.........why pay thousands of dollars for the louis vuitton....when this does the job,,,,,,it's hot.....im going to get the yellow....they had in grey , burgandy, green, and blue.....i will get the collection......yeah arcadia!!!!!!

10. :yahoo::graucho::yahoo::biggrin::nuts:YEAH!!! I'VE ONLY SEEN IN THOSE PLACES ALSO THEY HAVEMANY ON eBay>>>>>THE TJMAXX IN OWINGS MILLS ALWAYS HAVE THEM........

11. Overstock.com usually has them also...

12. #12 Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    read the rules

13. Reported, selling is forbidden here.

14. I was also just looking online for the purse. I bought the last black one today at TJ Maxx in Katy, Texas. i really like it!

15. I did a search here for arcadia because I have a red patent leather tote that I really like. I, too, got it at TJ Maxx a couple years back. I noticed though today that the inside of the leather rolled handles, the leather is starting to crack. Does anyone else with an arcadia trimmed in natural leather have this happening?