Where can I find a Planet, a Boobie, or a Pod?

1. Lots of Planets on Bluefly now!

Including this pink one :smile:

[​IMG]

2. Hehe.. so cute !

I wish shipping from Bluefly to Canada wasn't so immense.

3. Magenta and olive are available too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. p.s.
    If anyone sees a clutch, could you pm me? :smile:

5. hahahaahahahahah i looked at the pics and they are sooo cute!!!!

6. winternight is parting with her magenta shoulder bag - which is pretty much like the makeup clutch but with a strap that you can either use as a wristlet or a shoulder bag

7. btw is it just me or this thread's title sounds funny :biggrin:

8. Arrgh ... I just tried to order the Magenta & Navy, and stupid Bluefly is saying that their computer can't process my order right now (due to payment processor issues) ... I have to wait 30 minutes!!

Has anyone else seen this?

9. Oh............didn't realise this thread was about coin purse. Buh-bye.

10. Yippee .. just ordered the Magenta and Navy.

Magenta will go with my Magenta City; Navy with my Denim City!! Woo-hoo!

11. It says the Navy is nylon, but is the same price as the olive leather one. Is that right?

12. CeeJay, I always have that problem whenever I try to order - it never works... I think it's a blessing in disguise for me though, hehe! Saves me from my impulses.

I love the boobies, enjoy your new ones! They're going to look great!

13. Yeah, I kinda wondered here too!
    :lol: :lol:
    But cute little change purses, can anybody tell me a bit more about them? And aside from the obvious, how did they get their names?;)

14. Interestingly enough, the "Boobie" name didn't come about until somewhat recently. They used to be refered to as "Planet" (some folks called them the 'Pod').

I find them especially useful when traveling, as I keep small coins (of different currency) on opposite sides. In addition, I usually keep a few small bills in there as well so that when I need them (to pay for coffee, subway tokens, etc.), I have the money readily available.