Where Can I find a marron part time??? Help!

1. Hi,

So I am new to this bbag thing, I think it's my new drug!! Yikes!! I think I want a marrom part time but I know this is from a different season of colors right? So can I still find this bag and where? Does Balenciaga make this color again? I thought they made a color only once?? Help!!

2. diabro.net has one. Pay with Paypal when you order with them when possible though.
  3. There was one on eBay earlier...should still be there! It was a great price and Brand new condition as well!
  4. circoit - why Paypal w/Diabro?
  5. Hi there, one is currently on eBay. Go check it out.:jammin:
  6. You don't want a Marron Day, do you? :graucho:
  7. Its just soooo much easier. I guess if you pay with credit card, they request a bunch of personal info in order to verify the card. I paid with Paypal and had no trouble whatsoever.
  8. ITA with circoit! I paid with PayPal and received my Grenat Work within 3 business days (am located in the Continental US) of payment clearance. If you pay directly with a credit card, Diabro require bank statements, etc., and, frankly, I just couldn't be bothered sending them that info. You just have to make sure that the details on the account you set up with Diabro (which is required to make a purchase) match those on your PayPal account.

Good luck!
  9. Ah..thanks for the tips, ladies. ;) Did you end up w/big customs bills?