Where can I find a Gustto Baca in Tobacco???

1. Hi everyone & happy Saturday!
    Does anyone know where I can find a Gustto Baca in Tobacco (orangy-brown)? I found the perfect one on eBay last week but was out-sniped at the last second. Seems to be a pretty unsual color to find in this bag.
    :cursing:
    I do not want the BIG Baca, just the regular (medium?) sized one. Is this an impossible bag to find? I guess no retailers have it anymore.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks!!!

2. I would keep checking back on eBay. Maybe another one will pop up.

3. check the outlet at bagborroworsteal.com - they have several bacas for sale.

4. YAY!!! I did a buy it now today on eBay and got my Gustto! It is not the tobacco brown; the seller calls it vintage brown. It is the regular size Baca, not the gigantic one. It looks very nice in the pix.
    I can't wait to get it!
    :yahoo:

5. ^^

I saw a cognac one on Ebay, was that the one you got? Congrats!!

6. No, I think that was the really big one. Mine was auction #190192829922 in Vintage Brown. I am so excited to get it!

7. Congrats! I bought one off of ebay too, it should be here in a couple of days! I've been lusting after a baca for a long time!

8. Cooper1....
    Enjoy that Baca!!! Why didn't you tell me you were a fellow TPFer! I'm especially glad you got it then. It's a beautiful Bag. But I sold it so I could justify my Rebecca Minkoff Purchase. I can't keep them all...New Spring bags are coming out and I need room!

9. Cooper1, everyone who buys a bag from Lexie ends up thrilled with it. I'm sure you'll be no exception. Lexie is a top class seller and so genuine and honest. The best kind on eBay. Enjoy your Baca when she arrives, she looks gorgeous.

10. WOW Lexie! :nuts:
    I didn't know you are a PF'er either! That's awesome!
    I am so glad I bought it from you. I am so happy to get it. Thanks so much, Lexie!
    It has been a real pleasure working with you!
    This makes my new bag even more special.

11. It certainly makes for easier transaction. I had 2 best offers before yours and they were both 100.00. So when I saw yours I almost danced with joy that there are legitimate ebayers out there who know how to use the best offer. Best offers are nice and I use them alot but I always think of it as a discount...not a way to pay 50 bucks on a 400 dollar bag.

Just wear a pair of sunglasses when you open the bag. The Canary yellow lining should have a warning on it. It's like the eclipse.....don't stare straight into it!!!! LOLOL

12. I got my beautiful Baca today in the mail from Lexie! Thanks so much Lexie!
    I absolutely looooove it!
    I can't believe it was used; it looks brand new!
    YAY!!!

13. That's why it's so neat to deal with TPF members. I suspect most of us are a bit anal and take care of our bags.
    I hope the Vintage Brown color is okay with you. I don't think it is too far off tobacco really.

JC Madsion put out some new Spring Gustto bags. There is a white tote that is stunning with metallic discs on it. Very pretty...but 895 I believe.

14. Congrats! I'm glad you love your new bag!

15. I'm so happy you love your bag! I have 2 Bacas that I adore! Congrats!