Where can I find a cucciolo?

1. i need one for my laptop :sad:! but... i dont want to pay the outrageous eBay prices, and SH doesnt have any... metropark never has any, neither does macy because they run out really quick. any ideas? i already tried LJ~ are there websites out there that still have any besides the lesportsac page?

please and thank you :yes:

2. i saw one at metropark in valley fair on saturday. i honestly do not remember the print, but it was a print. there was also one at Nordstrom but it was a notte. call them! :smile:

3. i saw one at metropark in valley fair on saturday. i honestly do not remember the print, but it was a print. there was also one at Nordstrom but it was a notte. call them! :smile:

4. sorry, i must have hit submit twice :sad:

5. i saw a spiaggia at Nordstroms months ago, but i didnt have a laptop then, actually even if i did i wouldnt have bought it... i dont like that print xD and it was like 40% off too haha

6. I've only seen the cucciolo at Nordstroms too. Try there?

7. does Nordstroms ever have sales on toki o.o? my mom said its not cool to buy a cucciolo for 200 bucks cuz thats 1/4 the price of the laptop lol...

8. LOL very true! The trenino is 1/3 the price of my laptop! Nordstrom does have some for sale once in a while, but their sales are like totally at random! The other day I got a braccialetto on sale (I can't believe I found on in store!) so it's a hit or miss. But I've never seen them at Macy's.

Hey you live nearby me, we should go toki shopping together! lol =D

9. i havent seen them at macys either :sad:

the last time i went out of the house to go toki shopping... an old man in a weird foriegn blue car hit my car >_> lol...

10. haha! Scarred you for life eh? Sorry to hear though! But I'll let you know if I ever see the cucciolo in stores, I go shopping like.. twice a week!

11. Nordstrom.com has tutti and trasporto on their site.

12. Why not the lesportsac.com...use the 25% off...looks like they have tutti and trasporto available.

13. Bloomingdales has them as well, but unfortunately they are full price. The Duds seller on eBay has had them the past couple of weeks, her last two went for $145 (Spiaggia) and $121 (Famiglia).

14. have cucciolos ever popped up at SH?

15. I think an Adios Star one was at Woodbury once...but I'm not sure about SH.